Greetings one and all. My blog collected a lot of dust recently due to the wonderful adventures that life throws our way. I am in the process of migrating past posts to this new blog, as well as rewriting a few things and re-branding myself. Pardon the mess, but I hope to have this all fixed as soon as possible. Over the last few months of my absence, I discovered more about who I am, as well as some new skill sets. I hope to share some of my insights and knowledge in hopes that it may be beneficial to you. Yes, you dear reader. This blog may look a lot like my previous blog, but don’t worry, it totally is.
Over the next few weeks I hope to get this squared away and redesigned so that it looks appealing. For those of you that do not know me, please take a look at my About Me page. You will see a CliffsNotes version of me on that page. I trust you will get to know me more throughout my various posts as well as through the many social media venues I will have listed for you. Here are some of the things I hope to provide for you:
- Resources for using Social Media to your advantage.
- Tools, tips and tricks to help your online image, both personal or brand specific.
- Reviews and stories for individuals, companies, or products that you may have never heard of.
- SEO and SMM pointers to get you where you want to be.
- An occasional look into my personal life.
- Corny jokes.
This list is not all inclusive but you get the idea. Check back often to see what you may have missed. I hope to see more of you soon!